Pronouncing American English: Sounds, Stress, and Intonation 2nd Edition (美式英语语音语调教程第二版)
Posted On 2018年11月21日
Pronouncing American English – Sounds, Stress, and Intonation, 2nd edition (Book, Answer Key & Instructor’s Manual, 10 Audio CDs)
Level: Intermediate – Advanced
Description & Features
Ideal for a complete course or as a pronunciation supplement, PRONOUNCING AMERICAN ENGLISH provides extensive activities to help college-bound students develop clear speech and appropriate intonation.
* Vowels, consonants, stress, and intonation.
* Recognition and production activities.
* Paired communicative practice.
* Sounds in isolation, sentences, dialogues, and rhymes.
* Institutional Tape Package includes all listenings on 8 tapes.
* Text/Tape Package for students includes the text and all listenings on 8 tapes. It is the ideal package for classroom or individual use.